"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."
Oscar Wilde

September 23, 2010

The Beginning

Nail polish is an interest and hobby of mine.  And with this blog I hope to share it with others.  I would not say I am obsessed with nail polish, simply that I enjoy trying new colors and new techniques to keep my nails healthy. I love how wearing a new color of nail polish can brighten my day or make me feel like I have a new outfit when I don't.  My first goal is to improve the quality of my nails, as I have let them get dried out.  They break and peal like nothing else.  I heard that you can soak your nails in olive oil if they are too dry.  I think I will try this.  Also an anti-peeling polish should be in order.  Will post the results afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment