"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."
Oscar Wilde

January 8, 2011

New Year's snow


Here is the polish I wore to bring in the New Year.  I know that the glitter polish was very fitting for a New Year's celebration but I got this one from my sister for xmas and I wanted to wear it.  Actually I wore this on my middle fingers for Christmas day as well because the glitter came off and I didn't have the bottle with me.  Lucky it was balanced hand to hand to I decided to do an accent nail.  This is Havana Nights with It  Looks Like Rain Dear layered on top.  Both are from OPI's Sephora line.  My sister got them for me since we don't have a Sephora here and you can only by those colors there.  She is so sweet! I really like this combination.  It got better the longer I wore it too.  It reminds me of mermaids and the sea and also of a new layer of large crystal snowflakes freshly fallen over ice packed snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment