"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."
Oscar Wilde

January 19, 2011

Passive Purple

This color, named Eiffel for this Color by OPI was a bit of a let down.  In the bottle it looks purple with shimmery flecks.  However on my nails I think it looked more like a dark maroon.  Again almost black.  Also I could barely detect the sparkles which was my favorite part about the color I saw in the bottle.  Oh well.

When I removed it I found my nails to be dry and peeling.  I'm giving them a break for a little whiles.  Trying to douse them in cuticle cream.

New thoughts:  I've been really liking the look of neutrals.  I want to continue with documenting my current collection but I might be looking into a new neutrally color as well.  Also I've been thinking about branching out brand wise.  OPI's great, but having a true favorite only counts if you know you don't prefer the other options. So adventuring we go!

1 comment:

  1. I swear by Sally Hanson Salon Series! It stays on forever but comes off easily with remover. Great colors, easy to find and inexpensive too :)

    ReplyDelete