"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."
Oscar Wilde

December 21, 2010

All that glitters

So I went up to Ulta to buy some nail polish. When I got to the check out counter they told me that since I spent over a certain amount I got a free bottle of nail polish from the OPI Ulta exclusive Holiday line.
sweet  
I have decided to wear it on my toes for Christmas.  Since I was already planning on wearing Glitzerland I decided to layer them.  Glitzerland is on the bottom and the new polish OPI Gift of Gold is on top.  The picture really doesn't do it justice.  All I see is glitter.  I don't know if the layering made a difference, but I like knowing it's there.  Also, Gift of Gold is a gold glitter, but it has flecks of red and silver, which if you look very carefully at the big toe you can make it out.  It's wonderful!!  So sparkly.
Gift of Gold
Glitzerland

2 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas series you are doing here. It has inspired me to move away from my common red Christmas polish choice this and sport gold this season! Thanks, Katie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could be helpful!! Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete