"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."
Oscar Wilde

December 16, 2010

Ghosts of Christmas Past Part II

Here is the color I went out and bought after I decided I did not like the Emerald City by Sally Hansen.  It's surprising how my tastes change since this year I think I actually prefer the green.  Again this is a shimmery polish so it leaves brush strokes.  It's still pretty though.  A very neutral wintry polish.  It could be worn all through winter, not just on the holidays.  The name of this polish is Silver Screen by Revlon.  Before I got into OPI, Revlon was my go-to brand of choice.  They have pretty bottles and always seemed to have the colors I was looking for.  That is until I wanted to branch out a bit and realized OPI made many more colors.


Speaking of many colors. There is a new Ulta store in town, which for you locals I would highly recommend checking out.  It looks like a chain store so you can probably find it elsewhere too.  Anyway, it has beauty products galore.  They range from higher end brands down to the kinds you find at your local Walgreens.  Anyway, they now have the largest selection of nail polish in town. It's heaven. I went up there last week and got the color I'm going to wear for Christmas this year.  Yes, it's from the Burlesque line by OPI.  I won't say which one.  But it is one of the glitters.  I don't think I've worn glitter on my nails since I was in elementary school.  If then.  We'll see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment