"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."
Oscar Wilde

October 18, 2010

Little Bunny Foo Foo

Today I put on the Here Today Aragon Tomorrow by OPI.  I love it.  As I said before I have been trying to find this nail polish for awhile.  It is very dark.  If I hadn't put it on myself I would have a hard time believing it is actually green.  WHICH of course is why I love it.
I do seem to have this problem though.  The ring finger on my right hand never seems to get through a nail painting without getting a nick or a scratch or a finger print or lint or something.  Don't know how this happens.  I'm always very careful and I never seem to have this problem with any other fingers.  I guess it's just the rebellious finger.

Used the cuticle cream today.  WONDEFUL!! It's like crack for you nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment