"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."
Oscar Wilde

October 5, 2010

To pass the time

HELLO THERE!!  Well even though I'm super excited about the new nail polishes, I have yet to buy them.  So! until then I decided to paint on one of my recent favorites.  You Don't Know Jacques, by, of course, OPI.  I love this color.  It's dark yet it's warm.  It is this wonderful grey with hints of brown and purple.  I really feel it's a springtime color.  I know I know it's fall, and jewel tones are back!  But I felt why not be reminded of spring time right before the big cold.  I apologize for the pictures.  The lighting just isn't that good and I'm working with a point-and-shoot camera.  I wanted to show how dark nail polish colors aren't just for goths.  You most certainly do not have to wear dark somber colors even if your nails are dark and somber.  In fact I would advise against it.  The beauty of nail polish is that it goes with everything!  Really it does, you have to believe me.  Anyway, I think this color goes well with a white and yellow floral sun dress I have with pink satiny shoes.  No pictures of the shoes sadly.  Until next time!! Hopefully then I will have some of the new colors.  YAY!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this one! It looks amazing with that dress. :)

    ReplyDelete