"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."
Oscar Wilde

October 13, 2010

My dark secret

So today my mom called my from her salon after getting her hair cut, to tell me that they had OPI nail polish on sale for $2 a bottle!!  YAY!  Then she asked me which colors I wanted and bought them all for me.  I love you mom, you're awesome!!!  They are from the left:  Here Today Aragon Tomorrow a beautiful dark dark green which I have been looking for forever. Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees another very dark color but more of a grey teal.  Siberian Nights a dark purple cream and Eiffel for this color a dark purple shimmer.  As you can see by the not very good picture, these colors are all very close to black.  My mom tried to get a bright color, but I really have to see the brighter colors in the bottle before I buy them.  Some I love and some I hate.  However I love all colors that look black but aren't.  It's like my little secret.  Is she wearing black nail polish?  I think she is.  Shhh...no I'm not.  teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment